In an effort to keep Locksmith Scammers from getting a listing on this website you will be asked to verify that you are a qualified Locksmith company. When you fill out the registration form you will be asked for one of the following.
Effective June 1, 2019 . Once you have registered all listings will require a picture of your service vehicle with name and phone number of the company that you will be using in your listing if you are a mobile only company. If you are a company with a shop and mobile services then you can have a picture of shop or service vehicle in your listing that shows the name of company and phone number that you will have in your listing.
****NO LISTINGS WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT THE PICTURE****
1. If you are a member of ClearStar we will need your membership number to verify your Locksmith company for approval.
2. If you have a listing on Associated Locksmiths of America's find a locksmith we can use that to verify your Locksmith company for approval.
3. If you are not a member of ClearStar or Associated Locksmiths of America then you will need to do one of the two following things.
1. Provide names of two members of ClearStar that can verify you are a Locksmith.
2. Provide names of two members that already have a listing on LocateALocksmith.com who can verify you are a qualified Locksmith.